Saturday, April 3, 2010

Superwoman's Got Nothing on Her

I'm tired today. We had a birthday party today, Easter preparations to make, we've got 3 places to visit tomorrow for Easter, a ridiculously busy week next week and my husband will be out of town all week. With that in mind, I've decided to cheat today. Technically, I'm still blogging, and I am writing this (rather weak) paragraph, so in my mind, it still counts toward my 30 days. But the girls are in bed, my husband and baby are waiting for me on the couch, so I'm going to take advantage of that tonight, rather try and rack my brain for a topic.

In lieu of me finding something sassy to say, I offer you an entry from another mom's blog, also on the Superwoman topic. I think you'll find the level of sass and honesty on par with what I usually dish.

Enjoy!

http://www.postpartumpr.com/?p=390

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, hints, questions, suggestions for future blogs...