Thursday, April 8, 2010

Jealousy Addendum

Yesterday, I posted about being jealous of my husband because my daughters love him more than me. After I posted, I went in to check on the girls before I went to bed. My oldest had klepto'd my favorite pillow, which gave me pause for thought. Maybe there are times when I am the favorite. There are definitely times when they ask for me, first and foremost.

Such as:

1. When they need a really comfy pillow.

2. When they need their favorite clothes/blankie washed.

3. When they wake up in the middle of the night.

4. When they're sick.

5. When they're hungry.

6. When they're thirsty.

7. When Dad said no.

So, maybe Dad isn't actually the favorite, but he's definitely the preferred the majority of the time. And I'm ok with that, since there's a good chance they'll be puking sometime in the future and mine will be the first name they call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, hints, questions, suggestions for future blogs...