Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mission Completion

Anyone of you familiar with Little Einsteins? Every episode they have a mission to complete and at the end of their mission, once they've completed what they've set out to do, they yell, "Mission completion!" and do a little song and dance.

Well, I'm in my office/playroom, listening to the girls watch a Strawberry Shortcake video before they head off to bed, and I'm doing an internal song and dance.

I set out to blog for 30 days straight. Today is 31. MISSION COMPLETION!

Granted, some days' posts were on the lame side. But creativity cannot flow at gush level everyday. Some days you need a little help. Regardless, I set out to blog for 30 days in a row and that goal I accomplished. I'm quite pleased with myself. They say it takes 30 days for something to become a habit. I'm not sure whether or not that's true, but I do know that for the past 30 days the idea of posting was always in the back of my head, until I got the post for the day done. I think that's half the battle. The other half was coming up with an idea and actually getting it written.

Now, it's time for a new goal. I'm pretty sure post-pregnancy abs take longer than 30 days to fix (as it were), but I've got a wedding coming up in November and I think I better get on the stick now. In the meantime, I think I'll keep going with the blogging. I'll make a sincere attempt to do it daily, but on the days when I'm too tired, I might just give myself a break. And that will be just fine with me.

Now, onward and upward dear readers! And feel free to drop and give me 20 for the next 30 days. No pain, no gain, right? Lord knows that's the only way the 3 children exited the premises...lots of pain, preceded by a good chunk of gain.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, hints, questions, suggestions for future blogs...