Wednesday, March 24, 2010

30 Days

So, they (whomever they are) say in order to make something a habit, you need to do it for 3o days.

Therefore, as of today, I'm taking on the challenge. As of today, I'm going to blog every day for 30 days.

I'm doing this for several reasons:

1. I need a break from the children every once and a while throughout the day (like every 17 minutes or so) and this is a productive way to do it.

2. I feel like I'm supposed to be a writer, but in order for that to actually happen, I actually need to write. Physically write and not just in my head. Apparently, the good ideas in my head need to be placed on something concrete in order for other people to partake of them. Who knew?

3. I'm actually starting to get some energy back into my post-pregnant body and with that energy has, amazingly, come some quasi-coherent thoughts!

4. Did I mention needing a break from the kiddos?

5. It gives me a chance to drink my coffee while it's hot...or at least reheated.

6. I've got some sass in me that desperately needs to get out...otherwise my husband will really start complaining. And the kids aren't quite big enough to truly appreciate my sass-ness. Although something tells me they'll be getting it, and dishing it, sooner than I may like.

7. Caffeine is a very important component of my day...see #5.

8. Again...MUST have a rug rat break!

9. If I can get the hang of writing every day, perhaps I can get into the swing of exercising? Dare to dream I say!

10. Just because it's good to have a goal.

So, there you have it. 30 blog entries in 30 days. Have a topic you'd like addressed? Let me know! I'm always up for suggestions. Talk to you tomorrow...Day 2!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear the writer do her thing. I would like to read about: How does motherhood change us, or does it? I have lots of other topics to offer, but I will save those for another time. Write on!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, hints, questions, suggestions for future blogs...