1. Sometimes, I sneak in a nap.
2. Sometimes, when I cook, it's from the frozen food section.
3. All meals do not contain all 4 (or however many there are now) food groups.
4. If we don't have to go anywhere, I don't get dressed. Neither do the kids. That's double bad ass. Gotta start 'em young, right?
5. If I don't want to go to the store, I've been known to call the husband and ask him to pick up a specific something on the way home. It's generally wine...or medication.
6. I don't always wait till 5pm to pour a drink.
7. I've been known to tell the Middle One to put on the Oldest One's underwear, if the Middle One doesn't have any in her drawer.
8. Unless it's summer, there's a good chance my kids aren't getting bathed on a daily basis.
9. I've never joined a Mom's Club or Mommy and Me or any of those kinds of groups.
10. My children have heard me swear...more than once.
That's just a small list of the bad-assness that is me.
And you, dear Reader, how do you show your own bad assness?