Thursday, February 12, 2009

What DO I Do All Day?

It seems my friends on Facebook are consistently coming across interesting articles. Recently, a friend of mine posted an article from the Washington Post. The article addresses what exactly a stay-at-home parent (specifically moms in this article) does all day. I thought the article was excellent and invite you all to read it and discuss amongst yourselves.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/22/AR2007052201554.html

So, what do you think? I found the explanation of what a stay-at-home parent does pretty much spot on as I have a hard time explaining to other people what I do all day. Thank you, Carolyn Hax, for summing it up nicely for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, hints, questions, suggestions for future blogs...